5 brownfield project challenges OOs and EPCs can solve with laser scanning
Learn how laser scanning and point cloud technology can help optimise the handover between OOs and EPCs, saving engineers 15%.
Oil prices have fallen sharply in recent months, which has had a significant impact on the oil and gas industry worldwide.
As a result, the industry demands higher productivity and lower costs, meaning numerous greenfield projects have been put on hold and plant lifecycles have to be prolonged.
Many Owner Operators (OOs) increasingly focus on ways to continue to operate their existing plants and facilities. Their biggest challenge is to capture the as-built situation of their ageing facilities without compromising their project schedules.
During this webinar we will discuss how laser scanning and point cloud technology can benefit you in several stages of the plant lifecycle. Enabling faster project startup by optimising the handover between OOs and EPCs, saving engineers 15% by reducing rework due to inaccurate information.
This webinar will address:
- Why brownfield projects executed the traditional way are time consuming, risky and error prone.
- The lack of existing and accurate as-built information
- The amount of rework often to be done by engineers
- The deficit of electronic data to make the right decisions
- Inefficiencies in the handover between OOs and EPCs
This webinar is for you if you work in the fields of:
- Project management
- Design engineering
- Plant management
- Plant operations
Watch the FREE webinar here.