5 Ways To Improve The Safety-Productivity Dynamic In Your Organisation
Asset integrity, safety performance and production efficiency are inextricably linked in hazardous industries. It may seem simple in theory to ensure that safe, efficient and sustainable production gets executed correctly, yet the reality is often very different.
This webinar will give operators the information and actions to positively change the safety-productivity dynamic in their operations. By taking a new approach to people, process and technology, you can change this facet of your operations in order to reduce risk and improve productivity.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Provide better collaboration and coordination across operations, maintenance, planning, engineering and HSE
- Build a common view of operational risk across the organisation
- Incorporate risk into your operational plan and better optimise scheduling
- Improve maintenance effectiveness with better prioritisation of safety critical maintenance
- Standardise policy across operational practice to ensure consistency and increased safety performance
This webinar is for you if you work in:
HSE / HSSE / QHSE
Operational Technical Safety