How To Reduce Your Assets' Annual Energy Consumption By 23%
Spiralling energy costs are an increasing concern across the energy sector supply chain. According to global management consultancy McKinsey & Co, the implementation of positive energy efficiency measures could reduce annual energy consumption in your assets by as much as 23% per annum. In the US alone, that could account for as much as $130 billion over a ten year period.
In this complimentary webinar, Gordon Heinrich, Founder and Principal Consultant at Braxis Energy, a Global Alliance Partner of Infor EAM Solutions, gives you concrete examples of how the right asset management systems can markedly improve energy performance management and tangibly reduce costs in a short time period.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How you can reduce annual energy consumption by almost a quarter
- Five stages of energy management
- A breakdown of how to institute an energy audit in your organisation
- How to keep in line with the EU Energy Efficiency Directive 2012 – 20% consumption decrease by 2020
- Towards “net zero energy” installations
- Aggregating data from a variety of sources – meters, SCADA and Energy Management Systems
- How to measure power quality
If you work in the energy industry in the following functions, this webinar is for you:
- Sustainability Officer
- Facility manager
- Energy engineer
- Asset Engineers
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
Watch the FREE webinar here.