Safety is no accident: How Operational Excellence can establish a culture of safety in Oil & Gas
Whether it is in response to government regulations or initiatives to mitigate operational risks, establishing a culture of safety is a top priority for most oil and gas operations and maintenance teams.
In this webcast, you will:
- Learn how a comprehensive approach to operational excellence can instil the fundamental characteristics of a robust safety culture
- Explore how a strong information management strategy is essential
- Hear real-world challenges, examples and their solutions
- Learn how forward-thinking organizations are instituting safety best practices that
- Ensure compliance
- Manage essential records
- Facilitate management of change
Watch the FREE webinar here.
Dr. Shemwell, Managing Director of The Rapid Response Institute is an authority and thought leader in field operations and risk management with over 30 years in the energy sector leading turnaround and transformation processes for global S&P 500 organizations as well as start-up and professional service firms.
Dr. Shemwell has authored over 300 articles and presentations and three books; Essays on Business and Information, volumes I & II and just released, implementing a Culture of Safety: A Roadmap for Performance Based Compliance as co-author. He also serves as a member of the PennEnergy Research Advisory Board.