How To Make Technology A Catalyst For High Performance Finance
Recent statistics have shown that net profits for FTSE 350 companies have plummeted by 30 per cent in the last year, with the most acute net profit weaknesses felt across mining, finance and the oil and gas sectors.
This paper examines the forces that are converging to change the role of finance and look at how forward-thinking CFOs are using innovation to build high-performance finance departments that contribute to the success of the overall business.
Downloading this whitepaper will enable you to:
- Gain an understanding of the evolving role of the CFO - from strategist and fulcrum for change to steward and operator
- Chart your department’s evolutionary scale from fundamentals and operational efficiency to financial performance and strategic growth
- Develop a fully integrated budgeting and strategic planning process
- Understand the relationship between technology and talent in the hiring and retention of staff
- Assess how finance can contribute to the strategic direction and overall success of the business
Learn how to leverage existing technology to build a foundation for excellence
Who is it for?
Finance professionals working in the Oil and Gas/Energy and Utilities field with roles including but not exclusive to:
- Finance Director
- Head of Finance
- Financial Controller
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join