Iran: What Does "Implementation Day" Mean For International Oil & Gas Companies?
Under the agreement U.S. and European Union nuclear-related sanctions (which include oil-related sanctions) will be suspended on Implementation Day after the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) verifies that Iran complied with key nuclear-related steps.
In June 2015, Iran and the P5+1 (the United States, United Kingdom, France, Russia, and China) reached a comprehensive agreement regarding Iran’s nuclear program. The finalisation of this agreement was subject to the approval of the congress in US and the parliament in Iran and recently passed through both of these hurdles.
In this 11 page report from the experts at Afraz Advisers find out the answers to the following:
- What is implementation day?
- Will non-US and US companies be treated the same?
- What is a no-go for non-US companies post Implementation Day?
- What is the upstream opportunity in Iran?
- Why should upstream companies act now?
Click the red button to download your FREE copy of the report