Shutdown & Turnarounds: Improving efficiencies, increasing safety and reducing operational costs
When planning a shutdown, at the forefront of any operators’ requirements will be the need to effectively address the potential pain points of cost, efficiency and safety. To ensure these areas are successfully delivered any shutdown will inevitably involve the management of significant relationships with external providers of equipment, training and consultancy.
This informative and beneficial webinar will share with you some of the experiences and examples of effective supply of on-site material management, safety staffing and training and process consultancy as well as daily rental facilities and implementation of the latest management techniques and tools to contribute towards these efficiencies.
Through viewing this essential presentation, you will discover how you can:
- Improve shutdown efficiencies through the effective deployment of a full project team to cover project, safety and planning management.
- Ensure increased operator safety through implementation of specialized safety procedures undertaken by highly experienced and trained staff looking to address potential issues including gas and fire safety, safety training, risk assessment, analysis reporting and quality management.
- Reduce costs with economies of scale introduced for all material and equipment requirements as well as new and innovative methods of material tracking, operator monitoring at the same time as significantly improving operator accountability.
Who should attend:
- Asset Engineer
- Head of Asset integrity
- Asset (Integrity) Manager
- Head/ Director of Operations
- Operations Manager
- Head of Maintenance
- Technical Manager
- Inspection Manager
- Shutdown Manager
- Planner, Scheduler
- Health and Safety Manager
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Phil Saxton is the Sales and Marketing Director for the UK operation of Dräger; a world leader in the provision of safety solutions incorporating equipment, services, training and management across multiple heavy industries.
Particularly focusing on the Oil Gas, Petrochemical and Chemical sectors, Phil has been involved in the design and implementation of shutdown management contracts both internationally and in the UK. With vast experience of dealing with contract support for major players within the Oil and Gas sector for training, service and asset management, Phil’s experience extends across both upstream and downstream provisions.
Phil has been with Draeger Safety UK Ltd for over 7 years and has worked in Sales, Business Development and Managerial roles; he is a chemistry graduate with over 20 years experience in Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Safety industries. Recently he has been involved in the strategic decisions around Dräger’s North Sea business and was instrumental in the opening of Dräger’s Aberdeen Safety Centre in direct response to the need to be accessible and local to the off-shore market.
* = required.