Live Recording: Where do Digital Twins Fit in? How to Make the Most of the Technology in Your Operations
with Philippe Audrain - Energy & Materials Industry Business Consultant Director, Dassault SystemesAdd bookmark
This presentation was recorded live at Digital Twins in Oil and Gas on November 17th, 2020 at 9:45 am EST
Where do Digital Twins Fit in? How to Make the Most of the Technology in Your Operations
In this presentation we will highlight how “platform based” Digital Twins offer the opportunity to oil and gas companies to improve by far the efficiency of their current IT infrastructure to reduce operating and maintenance expenses, but also to improve operation efficiencies while making better – and faster decisions.
- What tangible value such technology already brought in various industries?
- What is the critical enabling change to achieve such result?
- What are the main required capabilities of such Digital Twin technology applied to Oil & Gas facilities?
- How would it fit in an existing Oil & Gas Facility IT environment?
- How such Digital Twin can provide a better control of the on-going operations, but also better understanding of the past and a better prediction of the future?
Philippe Audrain - Energy & Materials Industry Business Consultant Director, Dassault Systemes