A Cost-Effective Approach to Risk-Based Inspection for FPSO Units and Gas Projects
Speaking at Oil & Gas IQ's inaugural Excellence in FPSO Design, Construction & Operations in China event in Tianjin, China, David Perry, Senior Business Development Manager, Asia Pacific Region for EM&I, delivers his presentation on the most cost-effective solutions to approach risk management in FPSO projects.
EM&I is an industry-leading global organisation with more than 30 years experience of providing asset integrity, inspection and specialised repair and maintenance services to the energy industry.
In the course of his presentation, David touches on:
- The importance of a comprehensive criticality based Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) approach to FPSO
- Identifying the challenges, risks and opportunities associated throughout the development and implementation of the RBI system
- Presenting a tried-and-tested best-practice approach to RBI which has been developed and implemented on FPSO units and gas projects worldwide
Commenting after the event, David said: "I enjoyed meeting with industry colleagues at the Summit and sharing ideas about FPSO assets and the methodologies which optimise safe production."
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below