Embarking on a FLNG Journey – A FLEX LNG Experience
Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join
In this video presentation, Philip Fjeld, CEO of FLEX LNG talks exclusively about the journey his company has undertaken in the pioneering field of floating liquefied natural gas development.
The LNG Producer (LNGP) developed by FLEX LNG is a selfpropelled offshore LNG production vessel. It is designed to pre-treat, liquefy, store and offload LNG. The feed gas can be supplied either directly from a natural gas field, from a wellhead platform, as associated gas from a nearby oil FPSO, or from an onshore natural gas source or pipeline. By developing the world’s first FLNG production unit, FLEX LNG takes a leading role in providing floating liquefaction capacity to the world market.
In the course of his presentation, Peter will touch on:
- Providing an update on upcoming FLEX’s upcoming FLNG projects, projected timelines for FID etc
- Drawing synergies between small scale and large scale FLNG projects
- Developing a cost based approach towards these projects to find out which is commercially viable and why?
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below