FPSO: The Top 5 Ways To Operational Efficiency In Later Life
One of the biggest challenges that oil companies and vessel contractors face during the mid-late lifecycle stage is ensuring that FPSO vessels continue to achieve high operational efficiency levels while balancing legislative, safety and integrity requirements.
From the Norwegian continental shelf to the South China Sea, the burgeoning FPSO sector is placing ever more demands on the mid to late stage of the unit’s life cycle.
In this eBook we presnet the best practices and top 5 strategies that leading operational FPSO operators have highlighted as cornerstones to maximizing FPSO efficiency.
Learn more about FPSO
- Why FPSO costs get out of control, and how you can project the bottom line throughout the project lifecycle
- FPSO: Common Pitfalls in Contract Negotiations - David Boggs, EMA
- FPSO: The Global Forecast
- Depletion of Oil & Gas Could Spell the End of FPSO
- MODEC FPSO Masterclass: Technical Challenges and Cost-Effective Methods for Conversion Projects
- A Cost-Effective Approach to Risk-Based Inspection for FPSO Units and Gas Projects
- FPSO: Valuable Insights on Financing - Michael Lin Sheng, IFC Global Oil and Gas
Have Your Say!
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the Comments below or via Twitter or LinkedIn
Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join