[INFOGRAPHIC] The World's Top 10 Biggest Upcoming LNG Projects
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
As the global demand for gas increases at a faster rate for that of oil, the hydrocarbons industry is positioning itself to deliver a surge in capacity of supply, through the construction of Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) projects around the world.
In this infographic, we look at the ten largest global LNG megaprojects in the early stages of construction and give you their vital statistics.
- LEARN MORE: Small to Mid-Scale LNG: Clearing The Hurdles To Success
- LEARN MORE: LNG 101: What is Liquefied Natural Gas and how is it produced?
- LEARN MORE: Is FLNG a Game Changer for the LNG Industry?
- LEARN MORE: Three Ways To Bring Down The Barriers To LNG Conversion
- LEARN MORE: Liquefied Natural Gas In The Americas
- LEARN MORE: LNG: Optimising Tariff Offers Through Multi-User Terminals
Click the red button to download your FREE copy of the infographic