The Digital Twin: a key technology for digital transformationAdd bookmark
In their latest whitepaper on the topic of Digital Twin technology, Emerson discuss the considerable benefits of digital replica tech for the oil and gas industry. Providing an accurate replica of any asset, process, or facet of industry - this software-based representation technology can provide value to end-users in a variety of phases of projects.
If you're interested in this topic, make sure to sign-up for Emerson's webinar, here.
Recent studies from Emerson have shown that only 20 per cent of leaders responsible for digital transformation strategies had a vision for the future and a roadmap to base that journey on. The lack of such tangible plans for the future was seen as the biggest and most immediate barrier for digital transformation problems.
Download the report today, and learn
- How Digital Twins are providing value to the execution of capital projects and control system modernisation
- The ins and outs of the lifecycle operation performance of a plant
- The extent to which Digital Twins can provide risk mitigation for the start-up and shutdown of a facility
- How this technology provides a platform for decision and training support
- How to utilise Digital Twins for process improvement and optimisation
If you're interested in the technological solutions discussed here, check out our new webinar.