Live Recording: Process Safety Management & Operational Excellence: Realizing the Connection Between Safe Operations and Efficient Operations
With Sasol, Koch Industries, BASF, and EnablonAdd bookmark
Recorded live at Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources North America - December 1, 2020 - 12:40pm EST
Process Safety Management & Operational Excellence: Realizing the Connection Between Safe Operations and Efficient Operations
- What do you see as the connection between operational excellence and process safety management?
- Have your overall process safety priorities changed since the global pandemic started? What are they now?
- Are you evaluating and tracking safety risks differently now?
- Where can businesses find the best return on PSM projects / investments – and how to benchmark for future ones
- How to build a business case for PSM investments at a time when most companies are cutting
Mashel Gonyora, Manager SHE: Enablement, Compliance and Assurance, Sasol
Gordon Herron, Process Safety Director, Koch Industries
Gregg Kiihne, Director, Process Safety North America, BASF
Moderator: Kyle Schiber, Product Manager, Environmental and Process Safety Solutions, Enablon