11th Annual Advanced Contract Risk Management Summit 2013 - Oil & Gas Industry Event PreviewAdd bookmark
Add Value and Limit Liability through Effective Contract Drafting and Negotiation
09 - 11 December, 2013 | Aberdeen, UK
- Are you up-to-date with some of the latest developments in oil and gas law?
- Do you need advice on how to manage risk effectively when drafting your contracts?
If you answered no to any of the above, then we think we have the perfect solution for you!
We are excited to reveal the brand new agenda and speaker line up for Oil & Gas IQ’s 11th annual Advanced Contract Risk Management Summit which specifically covers the most pressing issues in oil and gas contracting.
Taking place from the 10 - 11th December in Aberdeen, the summit agenda brings together senior legal experts in some of the biggest oil and gas, and contractor companies to give you the latest updates and advice on effectively managing risk in your contracts, and even boasts a brand new interactive format: our geo focus sessions looking at regional changes in oil and gas law!
Top four highlights for 2013 include:
1. Exclusive focus morning: limiting liability and shifting risk during contract negotiations
The Allocation of Project Insurance Risks between Operator and Contractor
Examining contractual optimisation and apportionment of liabilities between operator and contractor
Sigurd Willoughby, Insurance Advisor, Statoil ASA
2. Case study from Sasol: Fighting Corruption: ensuring compliance with government corruption regulations
Successfully dealing with the latest developments regarding the UK Bribery Act and the FCPA and understand how to incorporate this in your contracts
Frik Badenhorst, Principal Legal Advisor, Sasol
3. Brand new format: Geo Focus Sessions!
These Geo Focus sessions will delve into the issues surrounding laws and legislation in various regions across the world. Just join the roundtable labelled with your preferred region and listen to a 30 minute talk from your leader, followed by an intensive and interactive 15 minute discussion. Choose from UK, USA, Africa and Europe.
4. Interactive Focus Day: Dispute Resolution in Oil & Gas Focus Day
Managing disputes effectively can be crucial when forming organisational targets and managing business relationships. These focus sessions are dedicated to looking at techniques to avoid and solve disputes that may arise from interactions with organisations you could come into commercial contact with.
Download the brochure for the full speaker line-up
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below