Oil and Gas Mobility Summit London - Oil & Gas Industry Event Preview
Oil and Gas Mobility Summit London | 23 - 25 March, 2015 - London, UK
Is your organisation currently designing or implementing a mobility strategy?
1 in 3 oil and gas companies are currently rolling out a mobility strategy. Offering fluidity of business and operational processes, it is estimated that $8 billion will be spent on mobility programmes within the oil and gas industry this year alone.
Join us for the 3rd Annual Oil and Gas Mobility Summit (23rd - 25th March 2015, London) where industry pioneers will gather to discuss the design and roll out of their enterprise mobility programmes, exploring the benefit for upstream and downstream functions, from aligning administrative and commercial process to asset maintenance.
SPECIAL OFFER Register and pay before Friday 9th January 2015 and save £100
Contributing to the upcoming speaking faculty, our oil and gas industry experts include:
- Tullow Oil's Head of IS Projects, Chris Rivinus
- GDF Suez E&P UK's IS Portfolio Manager, David Lloyd
- Sudan Petroleum Co Ltd's Section Head, GIS and Data Management, Wadidi Elfatih
- ADMA-OPCO's former Advisor for Digital Oil Fields Cyber Security, Ayman Al-Issa
- Turkish Petroleum Corporation's Mobile Application Developer & Mobile Device Management Administrator Chief, Mehmet Akif Acar
- GE's Smart Grid Software Commercial Lead, Damien Wall
- Electronic Privacy Information Center's Chair, Board of Directors, Deborah Hurley
- Europol's Head of European Cybercrime Centre (EC3), Troels Oerting
...along with other industry experts.
One of the key objectives for the upcoming congress is to provide an open platform for industry benchmarking. Join your peers as they address crucial issues facing mobility within the oil and gas industry. Contribute to the forum, which will examine:
- Aligning business process with mobile technology: Understand how mobile applications can aid communication and workflow
- The potential for mobile appsin the upstream industry and how this will impact your operational processes
- What makes a successful mobile strategy?Explore robust methods for design and roll out
- Implementation and employee buy-in: Explore effective ways to approach change management
- Cyber Security: Determine what needs to be on your organisation’s radar when rolling out your blueprint for mobility strategy and security
- The Device: From ruggedised devices to wearable technology, get an in depth overview of what’s on the market and how these innovative products will revolutionise your operations
2014 Speaker Line-Up Included:
The world is going mobile – don’t get left behind. Stay ahead of the game and find out what fellow oil and gas IT professionals have been doing in this space so that you can work out how to successfully utilise mobile strategies for your business!
For the full agenda please download the brochure