Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join
In this exclusive podcast, Tim Haðdar of Oil & Gas IQ speaks with Peter Keller, Executive Vice President of Tote Inc. about why more and more organisations are turning to liquefied natural gas (LNG) as a fuel option, and how the challenges in doing so can be overcome.
Peter is a shipping industry veteran and has been Executive Vice President of TOTE Inc. since January 2014. In his capacity, he assists in the oversight of both TOTE Shipholdings and the TOTE Maritime Division, which includes Sea Star Line and Totem Ocean Trailer Express.
In the course of his interview, Peter touches on:
· Why companies should be thinking seriously about LNG conversion
· The economic case: conversion and ROI based on the market price of LNG
· Emission Control Area (ECA) standards – meeting environmental requirements
· Whether LNG bunkering would actually be a viable solution for North America absent the shale boom
· How the North America LNG supply side will develop over the next 5-10 years