e-Discovery from a Practical Perspective
Speaking at the Internal Regulatory Investigations in Oil and Gas 2010 conference, David Speringo, Senior Consultant, AccessData, describes e-discovery from a practical perspective. AccessData is a forensic organization that moved in the e-discovery realm helping companies collect and review data in accordance with data privacy laws. Speringo explains the best way for companies to legally collect data.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.