M&A: A Trend to Watch Out For in 2010 and Beyond
In this video Tim Heeley discusses M&A. Shale gas prices have been driven down in the past couple of year because of the recession, but there are still large amounts of M&A. Because of this, small oil and gas companies now have the opportunity to go in and hopefully attract the larger players.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.