Strategies for the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill
Peter Voser, CEO, Royal Dutch Shell, discusses the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. He says first they must find a technical solution to clean up the oil spill; it is most important to first contain the spill.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.