What Juniors Need to Win Investment Capital
Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Subscribe
Junior E&Ps are "capital hungry" entities that need to focus (on geographic areas of potential, skills, fiscal terms, management depth and discipline in capital allocation) to win the investments required for growth, according to Richard Swindells, Oil and Gas Corporate Finance, Ambrian.
In this video, Swindells reflects on the these and other lessons that attendees learned at the Growth Summit for Junior Oil and Gas.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below