OIL & GAS QUARTER IN REVIEW: THE PRICE IS RIGHT? Gold Glinting In The Oily Darkness
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
A Note From The Editor…
As 2015 begins, we look back on the year that was through the prism of the last four months. The final quarter of 2014 began with oil prices at $85 per barrel, is lowest level in three years - it finished with the value of Brent crude barely scraping $50, its cheapest since 2009.
Rolling through autumn and into the winter months, we saw China become both the world’s largest economy and its biggest oil consumer, the International Panel on Climate Change advocate the eradication of all fossil fuel usage by 2100, and the OPEC cabal flex its muscles to the point of global economic meltdown.
The fifteenth year of the 21stcentury promises to be even more brim-full of incident and turmoil than the last. In the Chinese zodiac, 2015 is the Year of the Sheep, deemed so unlucky that expectant parents request early parturition by caesarean section to avoid a birth in this most infelicitous of years.
Let’s hope that 2015 does not follow the lambs to the slaughter….
IN THIS EBOOK:
- OPEC, Oversupply & The Coming Oil War?
- Pinched Purses & Howls From The Forecourt
- Winter Is Coming: A Game Of Sheikhs And Shale
- The Global Millinery Of Financial Prophecy
- The Voice Of Science & Our Salvation In Magic
- China's Refined Tastes: A Thing To Savour?
- Full Barrels & Lean Cows: An Oil Famine Of Plenty
- Celebration & Flagellation In The Oil Markets
- OPEC Gold Glinting In The Oily Darkness
- Lining Up For "The National Razor"
- Twelve-Bear Blues: A Soundtrack For The Oil Crash
|Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.