The Snowball Effect of Improper OH&S Standards
In this exclusive interview with Oil & Gas IQ, Ken Fleeman, Manager of Engineering at ABARTA Oil & Gas Co, Inc explores the range of potential hazards associated with oil and gas drilling with specific reference to shale gas E&P.
The interview also explores the growing issue of public concern on drilling for natural gas and how industry should deal with best practice OH&S practices to ensure compliance and safety.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.