Overcoming the Most Critical Challenges of Asset Life ExtensionWatch On-Demand
There is a point in every asset's life where the cost of continuing operations outweighs the gain. As assets age and production profiles decline – project economics are squeezed. The added pressure on replacement and maintenance budgets can result in curtailed life expectancy or divestment.
But what if the situation can be reversed – by improving the asset utilization and implementing pro-active equipment improvements? What if the expected life of the asset can be prolonged?
This exclusive AIM Webinar will discuss:
- Practical steps you can use to ensure your asset produces with optimum availability and reliability
- Proven, pro-active strategies you can use to maximize the life expectancy of the plant or platform topsides and structure
- How you can create an environment for progressive life extension
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.