How Offshore Drilling Companies Realize ROI on an EAM Software Investment
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
The offshore industry is struggling right now to deal with growth and an increased focus on asset integrity management (AIM) and risk management. That is why more rig owners and operators are reassessing their investments in enterprise asset management (EAM) software to ensure they have applications in place that are properly implemented and functional, help them ensure compliance with regulations and adopt AIM best practices.
But simply licensing an EAM software application is not enough. Care must be taken to ensure that the enterprise software selected can meet the unique demands of the industry. A quality, thoughtful, implementation is also required to ensure a return on investment (ROI) on EAM software.
In this whitepaper, we will discuss the EAM software features that can play a role in software project ROI for drilling contractors as well as specific, discrete steps to take during implementation. We will draw on our experiences with the offshore drilling industry across the world, which have taught us which concerns ought to be addressed by EAM software in this industry.
You will learn about:
- How to get serious about serialisation
- The importance of inventory management
- Cash and contract management
- AIM , Risk Management and Permitting
- Support for industry standards
- Usability and ease of implementation
- Document management and the asset lifecycle
- Offshore/Onshore Data Replication
This white paper is for you if you are a:
- CEO,CIO,CFO, COO, CTO, CCO, CPO
- Managing Director
- Procurement Director
- Director Business Development
- Director QHSE
- IT Manager
- ERP Manager
- Project Director
- Project Controller
- Rig Controller
- Operations Director/Manager, Rig Manager
- Maintenance Director/Manager, Logistics Director/Manager
- HR Director
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.