WEBINAR: Achieving World-Class Operational Safety Management
Learn how to increase productivity - and decrease cost - by bringing down the time spent planning, executing and coordinating work
Join our free webinar masterclass and learn how to increase overall safety through process driven safety barriers, risk evaluation and risk management capabilities, and much more!
Join us for this exclusive webinar masterclass on how enabling digital safe work permitting improves work planning efficiency, drives HSE regulatory compliance and connects maintenance and operations employees.
In this webinar, Keith Dee and Juan Collados will discuss how to:
- Increase overall safety through process driven safety barriers, risk evaluation and risk management capabilities
- Increase productivity and decrease cost by bringing down the time spent planning, executing and coordinating work
- Decrease unplanned downtime through controlling and eliminating hazards
- Encourage and enforce compliance to established processes and policies
Secure your place today and join us on Decmeber 10 to:
- Learn more about standardizing and digitizing work permitting steps including job safety analysis, hazard assessment, isolation lists, and lessons learned
- Understand how to validate and report on HSE regulatory compliance
- See how isolations can be built from dynamic links on P&IDs
Meet the speakers:
Keith Dee, APM Technical Consultant at AVEVA
As a Technical Sales Consultant, Keith Dee is responsible for providing related technical guidance to clients to help ensure a successful project from the start. Keith’s successful career includes several positions within the maintenance, supply chain, operations and IT groups in the pulp and paper industry and the public sector. He has managed EAM, CMMS and ERP implementation projects for 15 years. He has a Bachelors Degree in IT Management is a Certified Purchasing Manager with ISM. When he’s not working, you might find Keith telling jokes on stage as a semi-pro stand-up comedian.
Juan Collados, Manager – Asset Performance Technical Sales, Americas at AVEVA
Juan Pablo Collados Leads AVEVA’s Asset Performance Management consulting practice for the Americas. Juan has a Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, and Business Administration from the Toronto School of Business, and resides in the Toronto area. He has 30 year of experience with all stages and aspects of the development cycle for dynamic APM Projects. Juan has held various APM focused positions including Enterprise Asset Management Implementation Consulting, Product Manager for Asset Condition and Predictive Analytics, and Pre Sales Application Consulting. Juan is well versed in numerous industries including Energy, Infrastructure, MMM, Food and Beverage, CPG, and Pulp & Paper.