Asset & Pipeline Integrity: A Step By Step Approach To Build ‘Inherent Safety’ In Your Strategy
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Oil & Gas IQ member.
Or, if you're already a Oil & Gas IQ member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
‘Inherent safety’ is about improving design to eliminate, minimize and avoid hazards and risk, rather than simply controlling or managing them. Whilst a laudable aim in theory, applying this concept in practice, across a variety of facilities in a range of operating environments poses a number of critical challenges.
In this presentation, Richard Pocock – who has overall responsibility for the process by which Woodside Energy manages integrity on an organizational level - will share the lessons learned from its experience in successfully linking inherent safety and asset integrity in to the fabric of the company. It will include:
- Overcoming the key barriers to success in effectively incorporating inherent safety into your asset integrity strategy
- Changing your organizational culture to increase the visibility and corporate buy-in to successfully embed integrity as a core value
- Steps you can take to maintain the momentum and enhance the impact of your integrity activities
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.Presenters: