Asset & Pipeline Integrity: A Step By Step Approach To Build ‘Inherent Safety’ In Your Strategy
‘Inherent safety’ is about improving design to eliminate, minimize and avoid hazards and risk, rather than simply controlling or managing them. Whilst a laudable aim in theory, applying this concept in practice, across a variety of facilities in a range of operating environments poses a number of critical challenges.
In this presentation, Richard Pocock – who has overall responsibility for the process by which Woodside Energy manages integrity on an organizational level - will share the lessons learned from its experience in successfully linking inherent safety and asset integrity in to the fabric of the company. It will include:
- Overcoming the key barriers to success in effectively incorporating inherent safety into your asset integrity strategy
- Changing your organizational culture to increase the visibility and corporate buy-in to successfully embed integrity as a core value
- Steps you can take to maintain the momentum and enhance the impact of your integrity activities
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.