Flexible FPSOs: Re-writing the rules of FPSOs as a field development solution
With the world's biggest FPSO event starting next week, we present you this free webinar on how FPSOs will evolve into full-spectrum field development units, not just the denizens of deepwater deposits.
>> Learn more at the World’s Biggest FPSO Summit – Download The FPSO 2013 Agenda Now
Conventional wisdom suggests that FPSOs are an expensive field development option suitable only for exploiting large plays in deep water. However, an increasing number of offshore players are re-writing the rules of engagement when it comes to considering floating production solutions to offshore field development challenges.
In this presentation Bruce Crager, Director, Oil & Gas at Endeavor Management will share with you how you can:
- Apply the lessons of an FPSO solution developed for $27m, still producing 20 years later to your planning process
- Understand the full range of innovative field development planning scenarios where FPSOs can be applied
- Ensure you are considering all options when it comes to applying floating production solutions to offshore development challenges
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.