Managing integrity in a rapidly evolving business: An industry-leading best practice guide
Rasgas is one of the largest LNG producers in the world, expanding from producing 0 to 36m metric tons of gas annually in the space of just 12 years.
The rapid growth required to achieve this output has required the equally rapid evolution of a fully integrated integrity management system.
This presentation will share with you the lessons learned from this journey, and you will discover how you can:
- Design, deploy and ensure the implementation success of a large-scale integrity programme in your operations
- Overcome the key inhibitors to implementation success to ensure a successful and sustainable rollout
- Build flexibility into your own integrity strategy to ensure it is able to adapt to the evolving demands of your own business
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.