10 Reasons Why The Oil & Gas Industry Loves FPSOs
In 2010, it was estimated that the global FPSO market was worth $5.5 billion, by 2014 it is set to hit $16 billion - a 72.5 per cent year on year increase. Growing energy demands in the Orient and Occident alike and discovery of new oil and gas fields will only serve to push the market higher.
- Depletion of Oil & Gas Could Spell the End of FPSO
- Developing FPSO Business In China: A System Integrator’s Perspective
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
- Number Of FPSO Projects by Geographical Region
- FPSO: Groundbreaking FPSOs, On the Verge of Something BIG
|Have Your Say!
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the Comments below or via Twitter or LinkedIn