FPSO: Groundbreaking FPSOs, On the Verge of Something BIG
FPSO - A ROBUST FUTURE
Despite the economic uncertainty in capital markets, the massive growth in the FPSO sector is set to continue. This not only points to an immense amount of growth in the sector but possibly potential competition as well.
To further understand the market, the FPSO Network organised a study with 158 companies in the FPSO sector who are willing to share their thoughts on the trends in the floating, production, storage and offloading sector. We present the full results in this exclusive report.
- Between 2013 and 2017, $91bn will be spent on floating production systems – a 100% increase over the preceding 5 year period
- 69% believe that oil operators prefer to lease FPSOs rather than own and operate one
- 32.5% believe subcontractor managementis the biggest bottleneck in FPSO
- 55.8 % believe that the massive growth in oil FPSOs is set to continue.
- 32.5% belive FLNG will steal the limelight due to emergence of natural gas power generation and diversification of energy supply
Download the full FPSO report now!
LEARN MORE: Number Of FPSO Projects by Geographical Region
|Have Your Say!
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the Comments below or via Twitter or LinkedIn