[EBOOK] Four Steps To Operational Excellence In Asset Management
Faced with an oil price downturn cycle that may drag on for several years, those charged with the "health and well-being" of assets are under more pressure than ever before. How can you do more with less and still maintain optimal levels of efficiency, safety and productivity?
Fines for compliance violations can be prohibitive, while unplanned downtime can cost millions of dollars per day. And no company should have to face the public relations nightmares that accompany accidents and environmental disasters.
With that knowledge, we have developed a four stage maturity model to support the process of achieving operational effectiveness:
- Getting your content under control
- Ensuring optimal access to content
- Managing change with a structured approach
- Coordinating information with business processes
Using this maturity model will help you to overcome common operational challenges such as:
- Difficulty accessing asset-related information by maintenance and operations personnel causes prolonged tasks, resulting in unplanned or extended downtime.
- Lack of complete and accurate information can cause a catastrophic event, or impede ability to recover quickly from one.
- Companies run the risk of an incomplete audit trail and its associated compliance implications.
- Manual paperwork and inefficient processes are slow, error-prone and increase costs.
- Information required by operations and maintenance departments is contained in separate, disconnected system silos.
This eBook is for you if you work in:
- Plant/Facility management
- Operations management
|Click the red button to download your FREE copy of the e-book|