Implementing Audits And Compliance Reviews To Enhance Process Safety Management
In his presentation from the 3rd Annual Process Safety Management Summit, Carlos V. Tan, Group EHS Advisor at ENOC, talks about the best ways to ensure quantifiable process improvements thorough rigorous monitoring and testing regimes.
Major accidents are rarely caused by a singular component failure but are a result of multiple process errors. Ensuring all critical risks are mitigated, process safety management (PSM) looks at process design through to implementation, addressing core areas such as mechanical integrity, equipment optimisation, cost-efficiency and quality control through optimisation of processes.
In Carlos's presentation, he will touch on:
- Measuring leading and lagging metrics
- Implementing tracking and data collation systems for effective analysis
- Utilising inspection to monitor PSM
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.