Oil and Gas Technology: Integrating with AutoCAD Plant 3D
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Oil & Gas IQ member.
Or, if you're already a Oil & Gas IQ member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Part of the Oil and Gas Technology series
Plants and other industrial facilities have accepted laser scanning as a viable option for brownfield projects. But, why - what’s the advantage? This webinar will help answer such questions as:
- How is scanning a more efficient method for documenting existing conditions?
- What are the major advantages and disadvantages of using scanning in the industrial facility setting?
- What are some of the latest methods for going from field to intelligent model, detecting pipes and fittings, finding clashes, and ensuring accuracy?
- How can it all be integrated with AutoCAD Plant 3D?
Find out the answers to these and other questions in this exciting and informative webinar.
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Watch the FREE webinar here.Presenters: