The Journey to Operational Excellence – Taking Environmental Stewardship to the Next Level
“As global sustainability mega-forces such as climate change, energy security and resource pressure create unpredictable outcomes, the [oil & gas] industry may find it increasingly difficult to retain its license to operate. The prospect of stricter environmental regulations presents significant downside risks.” *
More than forty years after the first significant environmental regulations were put in place – compliance assurance continues to be a burden and risk today, one which needs to be effectively managed by all oil & gas companies. The challenges continue to abound related to complex, heavy asset, global operations. However, a shift in perspective from reactive to proactive management can lead companies to reduce risks and be critical in creating sustained improvements in Return on Assets. Some of the Best in Class oil & gas companies are no longer simply reacting to regulatory changes, they are adopting a proactive approach enabling processes and empowering people to create a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence.
Join industry experts from Chevron and IHS for this live webcast and develop a deeper understanding of how the right systems and strategies can lead to improved execution and reduced costs and risks.
* Source: KPMG, Expect the Unexpected: Building business value in a changing world” March 2012
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.