Oil & Gas Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages: The Key To Success
Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
Shutdowns and turnarounds are potentially the most perilous and costly periods in the lifespan of a facility.
In a process that can take months and millions to complete, safety and efficiency are paramount in safeguarding lives and reducing downtime. And everything hinges on making sure you have essential data correlated and under control to ensure a smooth transition from "on paper" to "in practice".
TeamWork for STO (Shutdowns, Turnarounds & Outages) consists of a suite of apps, each focused on a team member of your STO Management and Execution steering committee or team.
Watch this webinar to see how you can:
- Establish your team and state each of the expected deliverables for each stage (gate)
- Create a detailed scope, estimate and plan and obtain appropriate approvals for each
- Develop a Baseline Budget and Schedule for the STO
- Design a contracting plan and complete the bid cycle for each contract
- Manage the procurement cycle for materials
- Execute the plan, manage changes, track progress, actual costs and manhours
- Ensure consistent risk and safety issue identification and mitigation
- Real-time tracking of lessons learned, post-audit arhival process
- Integrate with legacy ERP, CMMS, EAM and Scheduling systems
- Expand system functionality to include your specific best practices and business rules
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Watch the FREE webinar here.