A Security Management Plan for Oil and Gas Infrastructure
Critical Energy Infrastructure Operators are confronted to put in place security measures for ensuring the integrity of the assets and the good functioning of the operations, and must do this in the context of national or international legal and technical frameworks.
This Reference Security Management Plan for Energy Infrastructure (RSMP), is a non-binding guidebook addressed to operators of energy infrastructure. The RSMP explains the process, its architecture and key concepts, while accompanying the security manager in establishing its specific Security Management Plan.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below