[INFOGRAPHIC] PLAN, DO, CHECK, ACT - Four Steps To Asset Integrity Success
Extending the life of your ageing infrastructure is a common goal for all owner-operators. However, many challenges exist to making this goal a reality. From budget restrictions to manpower concerns, successfully implementing a program you can trust, using industry accepted practices for extending the life of mature assets, is rarely as easy as it seems on paper.
However, solutions are within your reach to help you achieve success.
By having the proper checks and balances in place, and understanding exactly where you are in the equipment life cycle, you can gain more control over your equipment availability and ultimately extend its life.
We have summarised the important steps in asset integrity management: PLAN – DO – CHECK – ACT!
By viewing this essential framework, you will discover "What are the right questions to ask to increase the life of your assets?". Download it now.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below