ISO 50001: Are you ready for the new energy management standard?
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
This paper examines how organizations, by following the ISO 50001 standard, can help to create a viable method for establishing a policy, a program, and a culture of energy and asset management that is accurate, repeatable, timely, and, most importantly, cost effective.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below