ISO 50001: Are you ready for the new energy management standard?
This paper examines how organizations, by following the ISO 50001 standard, can help to create a viable method for establishing a policy, a program, and a culture of energy and asset management that is accurate, repeatable, timely, and, most importantly, cost effective.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.