Recommended Guidelines for Well Integrity
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
The Well Integrity Forum (WIF) was established in 2007 and one of the main issues that was initially brought up for review was well-integrity training.
WIF members acknowledge a need for well-integrity training of key personnel working with well integrity offshore and onshore. This was also one of the key findings in an earlier PSA well-integrity survey.
If you enjoyed this information, hear more at the Global Floating LNG summit taking place in London 20th-21st January 2010.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below