Recommended Guidelines for Well Integrity
The Well Integrity Forum (WIF) was established in 2007 and one of the main issues that was initially brought up for review was well-integrity training.
WIF members acknowledge a need for well-integrity training of key personnel working with well integrity offshore and onshore. This was also one of the key findings in an earlier PSA well-integrity survey.
If you enjoyed this information, hear more at the Global Floating LNG summit taking place in London 20th-21st January 2010.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.