The Three Pillars To Contract Success In Capital Projects
Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
Unfortunately, major cost overruns and delays are common in Oil & Energy projects. How can this be avoided? Better management of contractual information is the answer.
Information can exist both structured and unstructured, formal and informal, and marshalling these efficiently will guarantee a successful formula for all Oil & Energy companies to better do their business.
In this webinar you will find out how to master the 3 pillars to success:
· Understanding and organising all that constitutes Contract Relationship Information
· Fostering communication between buyer and contractor teams
· Maintaining a structured approach to information throughout the lifecycle of a project
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Watch the FREE webinar here.
Christian’s experience begins seven years as Big 4 Management Consultant, following 20 years in various sales management roles within technology companies serving Energy clients for the most part.
Keith Stephenson has worked as a supply chian professional for 35 years, 30 of which have been spent with Centrica Plc. He has worked across the gamut of supply chain roles and has most recently been involved with project execution work and contract management.