Taking a New Approach to Knowledge Transfer to Ensure Effective Organizational Learning
Learning is a cultural act and it implies crossing many barriers (cultural, generational, hierarchical and sometimes geographical). In the oil and gas industry, ensuring sustainable learning and capability development is particularly challenging today after the recruiting peaks of 2004/2008, the high turnover subsequently experienced by many players, the shortage of technical talent, the increased importance of non conventional E&P and the exposure of companies to safety and environmental risks.
This presentation will address this challenge, in the process allowing you to consider:
- How does your company learn?
- How can the form and the content of your current learning and knowledge transfer be enhanced?
- How can effective learning support accelerated access to autonomy and responsibilities?
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.