Avoiding the 10 most common mistakes in capability development
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Oil & Gas IQ member.
Or, if you're already a Oil & Gas IQ member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
For better or for worse, the oil and gas business is characterized by cycles of both boom and bust. This places large demands on organizations to both (a) keep pace with the demand for skilled staff during times of expansion and (b) to manage the potential loss of knowledge and experience during times of contraction.
Mistakes made in managing organizational capability during both boom and bust can have serious implications on your company’s ability to achieve its objectives.
This free webinar will help you develop a roadmap to success by pointing out some of the potential hazards which can derail even the most apparently well thought out capability development plan.
Drawing on his experience with the development/ deployment of capability strategies in dozens of countries over the course of more than 20 years, Martin Ashdown will share with you steps you can take to identify and avoid or overcome the most common and serious mistakes in capability development, including:
- Failure to truly understand Capability
- Capability system complexity and its impact on outcomes
- Capability plans that look good but not are aligned with the “real world”
- Reliance on others to solve your problems
- Lack of capability process integration with the other HR processes
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.Presenters: