Culture – What Is It And How Can It Benefit Data & Information Management?
In this presentation, Tom Young, Director of Knoco Ltd and the driving force behind BP's knowledge management team, will share with us just how culture is defined, and how, in turn, it can define the way we look at the data / information / management triangle for the quantifiable business benefits.
- How to determine your culture - its functions, definitions and aims
- How to design interventions to promote swift change management in your business culture
- How to measure that you have achieved the desired outcome in your cultural transformation
- How knowledge management works to suture together data and information for the benefit of your business
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Watch the FREE webinar here.