What Is Actually Business Critical? Project Management 101 According To Oracle & Accenture
Ensure that decisions are aligned with corporate objectives
Few organisations fully understand the impact projects have on their business. Consistently delivering successful projects is vital to the financial success of an asset intensive organisation. Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) is not a new concept yet for many organisations it is not considered “business critical”.
Join Geoff Roberts, Industry Strategist from Oracle Primavera and Matthias Lichtenthaler, Resources Information Management Lead at Accenture ASG for this webinar to help you identify whether you are aligning portfolio decisions with strategic objectives and how you can effectively measure the success of your portfolio decisions.
In this webinar:
- Understand why asset intensive organisations should consider Enterprise Porfolio Management (PPM) as business critical and how it can help you with project selection and prioritisation
- Learn practical examples on how technology is being used to enhance project delivery
- Discover the major challenges associated with the planning phase of a project (and how you can overcome them)
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.