Linking Leadership Development To A Sustainable Performance Improvement Strategy
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Oil & Gas IQ member.
Or, if you're already a Oil & Gas IQ member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Often the biggest inhibitor to a company’s ability to drive organizational performance improvement is the strength of its leadership development strategy. However, one size does not fit all when it comes to making such a strategy work in practice.
If a company is truly to improve the performance and wider organizational effectiveness of its operations, it needs to ensure its leaders are capable of driving this performance improvement. Drawing on his extensive experience focused on this across multiple disciplines within Saudi Aramco and beyond, Mark will address the following critical success factors:
- How to create a performance improvement plan designed around the specific needs of your diverse business units
- Overcoming the most common implementation stumbling blocks
- Steps you can take to ensure your performance improvement plan sustains itself
- Working with, not against the cultural dynamics of your organization and its people
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.Presenters: