Capability: Moving From Compliance To Competence In Your Global Operations
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Oil & Gas IQ member.
Or, if you're already a Oil & Gas IQ member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
A common factor in many global organizations is that the more remote operations are, the less standardized their capability development activities.
Recognizing this risk, Transocean has recently undergone a major organizational restructure to synchronize and harmonize recruitment, retention and development across all of its international operations – 90 percent of which are offshore. The major emphasis of this has been a culture shift from training compliance to assuring genuine competence in training activities.
Drawing on Transocean’s global experience, this presentation will outline how you can:
- Design a modern training protocol, shifting focus from attendance for compliance to competency assurance
- Move beyond technical training to develop the management skills which will provide the leaders of the future
- Secure management buy-in and continuous engagement for the time and cost required to make this a success
- Ensure consistent application of the tools you provide in your most remote operations
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.