Capability: Moving From Compliance To Competence In Your Global Operations
Transocean has recently undergone a major organizational restructure to synchronize and harmonize recruitment, retention and development across all of its international operations. Find out how they accomplished it and what they learned along the way by tuning into this free webinar
A common factor in many global organizations is that the more remote operations are, the less standardized their capability development activities.
Recognizing this risk, Transocean has recently undergone a major organizational restructure to synchronize and harmonize recruitment, retention and development across all of its international operations – 90 percent of which are offshore. The major emphasis of this has been a culture shift from training compliance to assuring genuine competence in training activities.
Drawing on Transocean’s global experience, this presentation will outline how you can:
- Design a modern training protocol, shifting focus from attendance for compliance to competency assurance
- Move beyond technical training to develop the management skills which will provide the leaders of the future
- Secure management buy-in and continuous engagement for the time and cost required to make this a success
- Ensure consistent application of the tools you provide in your most remote operations
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.