No More Consultants? How To Make Best Use Of Your Own Organizational Capability And Knowledge
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Oil & Gas IQ member.
Or, if you're already a Oil & Gas IQ member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
“If we only knew what we knew…” is often quoted by frustrated executives, particularly when faced with large invoices from large consultancies! All too often, there were pockets of excellence and good practice which remained undiscovered and unshared.
Chris Collison explores a highly practical approach to help identify and share the best that your organization has to offer, enabling you to focus external consultants only where you need them. The result? Employees feel valued, costs are reduced and a culture of continuous self-improvement is nurtured.
The presentation includes:
- Defining and mapping capability in organizations. Examples ranging from BP to the United Nations
- How to move beyond benchmarking to benchsharing™
- Overcoming “not invented here” and “tall poppy syndrome” to create a knowledge-sharing revolution. How leaders can create and sustain the right conditions
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.